It's so harsh and hard when the person you respect a lot suddenly turns her back at you. s came to me this morning and said these: "sy, do the creative people know you are sitting here or not? Because if not, you'd better tell them. If they are not giving you any work, you've got to talk to m (the secretary). We have a lot of work to do here and we are rushing. *glares*" After that, I hear murmurs from her room and next minute, the secretary came out and said, "sy, come." And so I followed her to the copywriting side and she left me with these: "You know them, don't you? They'll tell you what to do." With that, she left. I knew s must have said something to m when I heard the murmurs. Darn, I am disturbing the media people. I am such a irritating person, ain't I?
Yesterday, when the srtategic planners came up, n asked me to join in the meeting and media on a client. s later butt in and said, "Better not. You're with creative now, right? Better not. It's very sensitive one ahh." I thought since I had nothing to do, I might as well sit in and since n extended her invitation, why not, right?
Aihh I feel so rejected and such a nuisance to my colleague, sk. I was asking sk about resume-writing when s appeared. Now, sk and I could only communicate via paper. Haha, reminds me of those times in secondary school, passing notes to classmates at the other end of the class to ask her about some gossip which I missed a night ago. Cheh!
When my supervisor, d came back from her presentation, I told her my worries for not able to fill in my logbook and she said, "Just say you brainstorming la~!" How cool is that? I have to brainstorm for TWO days uh? And it does not help that the Internet server is down, I could not surf. Sigh. Initially, d said that there'd be briefing from servicing today but it has been postponed till tomorrow. Then I'd be able to lay my hands on radio copy. I never pin my hopes high anyway. She forgot to call me for a meeting yesterday when she said I could sit in and I reminded her TWICE!! Hurrhhh...I wish I don't have to work with t for any projects but looks like it's hard because his projects seem to be everywhere! What the...!
Grumbles aside, congrats to pw who secured 3 places in 3 universities. I'm proud of you, dear! But make careful choice as you'll be paving your own pavement now. Be wise and smart. Plus, the grass always SEEM greener on the other side. However, beware of the green green grass. :) Just a word of advice. I'm sure you'll have a fun time doing what you want after troubling over where to go and which uni to go for. I wished I could further my studies, too. Sighs!
fy, yes. Dictionary.com is a very useful site. Thanks to pw, I am holding on to this site like I am clinging to my life! Hahaha!
Are we confirmed NOT going for the prom night? Though I am very disappointed.
jess, you haven't been de-stagnatizing the blog, eh? lq, having a boyf already doesn't mean you abandon your friends, yeah? ;) and yh, can you start contributing to the blog before we get mad and cut you off!! You know you've to fight for participation marks in school yet don't know how to leave your mark here?? *shakes head*
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment