Saturday, March 05, 2005

Embrace!!

I forgot to let you peeps into this. You all got to really check this phone out!! It's real cool ok! And it's really cheap. And I mean REALLY REALLY CHEAP!! So cheap I am considering it. Hint: I can buy the the mobile phone using my paycheck, even! :P Itchy itchy itchy! And media buyers can get it cheaper.....

I did not have a good perception of the brand but since I am working mainly on this account, I have to know the products well. Even try to embrace the brand! Hahahaha! I guess it's like that when you are servicing your client. My media supervisor got to use one of their mobile phone and is so used to it that she loves it!! However, this client is very particular... even when pasting their press release clippings! When I had to compile (read: paste newspaper clippings onto loose papers and to be bind) I had to paste the newspapers in a certain format. ONE format. No other way. You fold the newspaper in this way, you have to do it this way and no others. Regardless of where the article is. o_o

Everyone knows this client is superfussy. Sigh. How was the Career 2005? Tell me, I read from the MDA website that they have more openings in the media industry. I really feel like weeping because it's sort of shouting to us!! And where am I? Stucked in the city of pollution. Hurh!!

No comments: