I know I should not say this but I had to!! When I saw the pictures that val posted on the day of our class BBQ, it jolted memories of our school. Really, I would not trade in anything for having this bunch of classmates. Sob Sob. Indeed, we were not the most united class. In fact, I think we are the most dis-united (is there such a word??) bunch of all 5 classes. And a simple thing like the class T-shirt took us helluva long time and it's NOT out yet. Talk about class spirits!
We have several personalities in our class. Unlike other classes who are soooo generic, we have the noisy bunch, the intellectual, rowdy, pornographic, quiet but deep thinkers (would that be us, cut6 ar??) and the pon-ers (people who skip classes!haha). What categories have I left out? Hmm.. and the "kuai lan" one? (ie dear jw, future gamling king!!)
Will we still be able to laugh and fool around 3 years later? Let's not look too far ahead like 10 years. But 3 is sufficient. Are we able to down the satays and sausages and otah as forfeit? (poor yh!! hahahaha how many satays/ sausages/ otahs in a row?) Are we able to joke and stand smelling like BBQ sausages ourselves? Are we?
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment