Wednesday, March 16, 2005

cut 4. period.

From cut6 to cut3 then cut4. How wonderful. lq & yh, continue to keep quiet and fy gets "tul@n" and delete your names from the blog then.....BOMB!!! Perhaps you both self-bomb, better?? Yeah. Self-bomb is always the option rather than get bombed. I am bored la, you see!

Eh, no one answered my question: ARE WE OR ARE WE NOT GOING TO GRAD BALL?? Seems pathetic, no one seems to be going. But I think it's the costume theme that puts people off. But come think of it, it's going to be fun thinking of dressing up and shop for costumes! Guess you all not interested and I shan't push anymore.

jess, boyf=boyfriend. And I did not mean you la! I meant lq! Wake up from your sleep and open eyes and read! Hahaha! "Don't want face" ah, think I am referring to you? Hee Hee 22 working days don't sound so long! So, way to go man! We shall be released from the Torture Chamber soon enough! But for now, it's back to the grind. jess, what are your plans after graduating? Never got a chance to talk to you since you're constantly in your DreamLand.

fy, I don't suppose you notice there are comments left after some entries? Keep your eyes open, yeah? Sometimes just want to say something that is a sentence or two so it's easier to post comment than login and key in an entry.

Anyway, I have been looking at the card you all sent, or was it fy who sent? Literally, sent. Haha but the gist is: the card keeps me going!! I cannot wait to get back to kiasu island too! My roommate saw the montage and she commented that I must have a splendid time in school. My reply: Of course! *with a big smile* My friends made this for me and gave me on my last day in school. They're the ones who accompanied me throughout my 3 years in Singapore.

No comments: