I got another B from my media head, s!!! Hurrrr why another B!!! How come I don't even smell an A coming my way??!?! I thought since she has positive comments of me I'd be at least seeing one A in my logbook. But no, she chose to follow suit and gave me a B! I really felt like dying. Grrrr!!! Instead, she wrote "Note: Working attitude is commendable." Doesn't that qualify me for an A? NO??? Hmmph! But then again, she has high expectations, so I think getting a B from her is quite consoling. If the previous intern had a logbook like ours, I wonder what she'd get? Hahaha One person's happiness built on another's sorrow! Hiak Hiak Hiak. Back on track, do you all think I should ask s, "How do I improve my grade to an A?" Comments, comments.
Ooo~ this Sunday is my s's birthday!! Haha we were thinking of celebrating for her perhaps on Wednesday or something. :) Since we ain't as happening as the Account Servicing people, I think we shall just go for lunch and blow a cake. Must remember to bring my camera. Haven't been using it for a long long time. I am not that narcissistic as ehemlqehem! Hahahaha!
Oh, pw, have you settled your paycheck with your forgetful supervisor? Haha! Don't act like a tyrant, yeah! Lest you don't get your share!! Haha!!
I went to KLCC to watch this movie with my friends. Watching movie in KL ain't cheap either! Cost me RM11. But it was well worth it. I like the story though some may beg to differ. Well, to each his own! :) I went to the website yesterday morning and I had a shock! Shan't reveal too much. Go watch it, if you will. No VCD!! No No. Piracy is bad!!! :P
Classic example of the pot calling the kettle black, ah!!
Monday, March 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment