Being the last day of internship, I decided to do something productivity and that is…
Blogging!
Anyway, this morning I arrived at the office with a blur vision.
My contact lens was not put on, and I board the bus.
Unknowingly, the manager was on the same bus.
It was only when the bus was reaching our destination that then, I saw her.
Stunned as I was, I tried to explain that I did not bring my eyes out again,
while she was smiling away at the side.
The colleagues treated me to pizza hut.
They called for delivery… so yummylicious : )
I bought merci chocolates for them as a way of saying thank you, and a bottle of wine to the boss.
But I gave it to his wife instead.
Colleague N gave me a farewell gift…
I was so surprised cos I have not thought of giving any.
Partly was also I was broke after the recent splurging in my nokia 7610 and doing hair (tomorrow).
Makes me wonder whether I can afford to go on a holiday at all?!
Anyhow, after lunch, we took some photos, with my unsightly hair.
Haiz… tomorrow I shall do something to the hair.
I am done with packing and tidying up my desk.
even gave away some cup noodles and cereals to the colleagues.
*updated.
the lady boss bought a coffee cake for me, erhem, i meant us.
now my stomach is so full and filled with pizza, spicy drumlets, cakes and chocolates.
i feel so full full full!
dinner can i skip meals and instead, i shall go for a drink? =p
2hours 40minutes. Counting down! ^-^
Friday, April 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment