share with you all this email which i find amusing and bold (the writer). some parts have been censored.
Subject: 4824
Dear All,
Today I completed 4 months 8 minutes and 24 seconds with *** and i definitely treasure every b****y seconds i spent here. I will like to thank the B**** A*** team for eveything and of course all the other departments or what so ever. Its a whole new experience here and i think i learnt something. I always do my best not to complete my tasks, but i still do. I am just too hardworking and i hope everyone take me as an example. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at ******** or add me at msn *********@hotmail.com
Hope everyone here Huat chai and the company prospers.
HUAT AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Best Regards,
*****
MD of BA
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment