Thursday, April 14, 2005

1 day + 1 hour left.

“You can’t choose how you feel, but you can choose what you do.”

I do agree with what fy had mentioned. Actually now that I really sit down and think about it, I feel that the marriage or relationship must be unstable so much so that there is a chance or a third party to actually come in.

You see, if the relationship is strong and stable in the first place, the husband, or the wife, would not even develop feelings for the other. I admit, there are times when one would occasionally question himself with “what if…” and whether what would happen had he not done this or that.

There are times that he may feel that he needs a change, or prefer falling in love with another person instead, afterall, facing his wife everyday, makes him feel sick. Or that he feels that he wants the chance to go back to that dating stage but their marriage has gone past that.

I think… this is human nature. No one can stay truly faithful to the other party. There are times when our minds may occasionally wander around and start fantasizing about others instead. But if the love is strong enough, at the end of the day, you will still go back to your family. So, it still boils down to oneself - the attached or the married person. I think it is similar to a teen running away from home. Say, he felt that he did not sense the love given by his family and was attracted to the outside world. So, out of curiosity, he make up his mind to run away from home to explore what the outside world offers. But while packing up, his thoughts went to his worried mum, his caring sister, his doting dad. He thought of how it would break his mother’s fragile heart, and make the family worried sick. Finally, he decided to head back to the welcoming arms of his family. At the end of the day, if the relationship has a strong base, the husband will still go back home to the wife (and vice versa). Leaving no chance for any third party intervention.Anyhow, that is how I feel.

Somehow, this reminded me.

You guys should go watch Shall We Dance.

It is good.

No comments: