Hey all! 5 weeks down! Haha actually it's only a month but I don't know how it comes up to FIVE weeks. But counting down to the number of weeks left is easy. 7 more weeks to go and WOOH!!! I can go back and reunite with my dear ones, in BP and with you all, my dear cut6!
HA HA HA HA!!!! That was the response to jess' entry. Sorry I cannot help but laugh all the way! Poor you! You sound like you are so so poor and measly paid. But please don’t complain about your allowance. Psst, it’s called allowance. Not pay. Bear that in mind. You are an intern and so you are given allowance. And before you complain about being paid SGD500 please consider getting RM400 a month? Thank you. Sigh, I wished that we could go shopping together. Can you believe it that U2 and G2000 here in KL is so freaking expensive? Even after discounts, I cannot afford to buy. That is how poor I am. Sigh. And in Singapore, I will have no qualms over it.
---
Chatting with fy over msn now. Yes, she's NOT asleep yet. Ha Ha Ha. And she mentioned that she sent me a card and asked if I've gotten it. The building's all dark now and I daren't go down to check the mailbox. :s Will go down the first thing when I wake up tomorrow. Which sets me thinking, what time will I wake up?
---
I'd agree with pw's "and hey, if you really do continue on after your internship, you'll be wishing you hadn't." But if I was in fy's shoes, bearing that in mind, I'd still take up the offer. Afterall, you've to work and what is a few weeks or a month more as compared to the 3 months of "torture" with the company? Plus, you get experience. Serious experience!! And pw, I envy you. You see your work displayed up and used. Remember to add that into your portfolio. Nice. Neat. Me don't even have a full stop to show off. Sighs!
The previous intern before me dropped by during lunchtime just now. She was so warmly welcomed and well-liked. While I am quietly trying to make myself look busy by researching on some stuffs. I am just not myself. Whole day so quiet, feel a little uncomfortable. Prior to internship, I aspired to be a super intern. But now, i just want to be an intern. Period.
As for the graduation ball, pw, the answer is YES! :P Price is $70. Yupp, read it off 02's blog. fy, GO! GO! GO! hahahhaah I am feeling sleepy. Eyelids fighting hard to open. I want to sleep!! Forgive me if my thoughts aren't organised and well-thought out.
Oh and I must mention this: I found out my supervisor's residential address. :P pw, what are you going to say this time? Don't roll your eyes! I found out unintentionally. The Cali Fitne$$ form was on the public folder and I only peeked into it and it was -Oh My God-. He lives at the same condo as my buddy, next block!! The journey to office is about 20mins with smooth traffic, going at 100kmph. Imagine the morning jam. And he reaches by 9 a.m. Must have woke up super early!! And got his birthdate. :P He's 35, pw.
Ok, I want to sleep. Mind in whirlwind. Modd affected by a friend. Hmmph!! Shoot her!!!
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment