Thursday, February 03, 2005

Looking forward to CNY, dreading it at the same time

As the title suggest. How can I not look forward to it? But I dread it because it means I am off for the entire week=entire week of tearsheets' job to do. Luckily, one of the client (Pana) do not need us to do it any longer. Phew!!

Going back on Saturday. Yay! At least I don't have to be here for the weekend, if I go back in my friend's car. Lalala~~ I realised that the Delete key on my keyboard is not working. Uh-oh..should I inform someone? But who?

And I realised something worst. Files cleared from the recycle bin today will come back and stay put tomorrow. Darn, and I typed my blog entry on a word document before pasting them on blogger. That means my file (though deleted) will be there permanently. *faints* I learnt my lesson.

(I've told this to pw and she's got enough of me already!!) Hey, my supervisor is a young and cool chap. :D And from the news that I dug from my colleague over lunch just now, he's about 30plus. If I did not hear wrongly. And he came by and discussed some matters with another colleague and from the conversation, I analysed that he is still single~~ either that, he is attached but not married. Hahaha (Oh! The delete key is working again!) Pw has had enough of my nonsense already. :P I think she is plainly ignoring me in msn because of this. Ha ha. Cannot blame her.

I think my office ain't bad. 2 floors, downstairs (my office) has 2 lookers to keep me entertained. upstairs there's a gyu who is in the creatives who is quite good-looking. Flaw: he smokes. My challenge of finding ONE person in the office who does NOT smoke (except me) is getting harder by days. Even the receptionist smokes. What pressure could she be under? I don't understand.

Right. 'Nuff about my nonsense, eh? I do agree with pw that we should all look ahead and not look back. I believe that we should "Not dwell in the past. Focus on the present. And hope for the future." We look back, but with fond memories. Not look back and dwell in it. If that is the case, we may lose what we have now and our future may look bleak and far away. Consequently, we lose the fighting spirit and we lose the battle. Ok, maybe not that serious but then the message is there la.

Look on the bright side. FY, your company may be strict and has high employee turnover. But come think of it, people quits=vacancy=one more chance for you! See? Instead of thinking how bad this can get and etc, think from another side, another angle.

I hope to hear more from princess ma nee and minah who has been sucked into the deepest corner of their company for god-knows-what-reasons. Yeah?

No comments: