I so so wished that any DMC lecturer will drop by my office. Though the possibilities of that happening is almost zilch. But I am still hopeful for the king's visit. Hope he gives me surprise soon, at least once.
fy, your post is very meaningful. "wouldn't it be better if we just spend a little bit more time to reflect on ourselves??.." That is so true! We often expect so much from others of the same thing yet expects nothing from ourselves for the same thing!
Today was really busy for me. Did not even had time to go toilet. And nearly skipped lunch. It was when my cubicle mate came back from meeting that we went for lunch. The lunch was fruitful. I found out some info about t. Hee hee!! And how the agency works. And the politics and the players and their behaviour and their leadeship qualities. :P I made sure I dug lotsa info!!
I really look forward to the day my internship ends. Or rather, after my stay with Creative Dept which is about 2 months from now. Because, from there, everything will be faster. Each stay with the other departments will only be a short while, a week and in Studio and Traffic, only 5 days.
Oh, everyone. I proudly announce and pride myself as one who can now stand cigarette smoke flying into her face. Previously, I cannot take this sh*t and will retaliate aggressively. But after the dinner yesterday, after bathing in cigarette smoke, I proudly announce that I am highly tolerant of them. I made sure I learnt some useful things. And this is one of them. So duh....!!
People, let's just endure for another 2 months. Though to me it seems long and far. I've learnt to stand back again after falling due to the recent stupid CD issue. It was literally in BITS AND PIECES alright! That I could not believe my eyes either.
Endure, endure, endure!!!!!
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment