Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Belated Valentine's Day, darlings!!

Hello all! How was your V-day? Hope all went smooth with you guys. :) How can that be when you don’t have dates, right? Sighz! Never mind la, we don’t need guys to continue living. So take it easy!

Fy, I so envy you! Ms Kwa is actually visiting you. I don’t even see my LO’s hair! I doubt he’ll come. But I was hoping king will come. You do know who the king is, right? My LO’s roommate. Our king!

Wah! You have a top student in your department. That makes your dept quite good, isn’t it? But don’t feel stressed, yah? Just be on your toes all the time and make sure you do your job well. :) How did your supervisor grade you? Any As? I have been getting B!! i am craving for A already ler!!

Oh, and want to tell you that even if we don’t link this blog to ours, it’s inevitable that ping will find her way here. You’ve already entered her name in the blog plus her super super incredulous search skill. How can she give this blog a miss? ;)

Cnypic= ChineseNewYearPicture. Jess joined the words. Told you to learn to open your eyes bigger and learn all the abbreviations! Haha!

Psst!! I look forward to meeting you guys on Wednesday too!

No comments: