Hi guys,
I like to start my posts as if I am writing an email to everyone. So I can say things like I once dreamt of seeing a butterfly on the train and today, i actually saw one!
Haha, pardon me. My housemate from Hong Kong gets excited pretty easily so I think she's rubbing off me.
Anyway, today I start classes! Media Law and Ethics! Do you guys remember the four traditional models of ethics? They are: Religious model, Deontological model, Utilitarian model and Egotistical model! Don't they sound familiar? I could almost hear ms peter's voice when my lecturer was explaining those models. hahaha, how freaky.
And you know what, I have to do court reports for my media law assessment! Sounds fun huh, must pray that I can understand what those native Australians are saying. :S
Monday, August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds fun :) i hope to go back sch and attend classes again..
you don't get exemption? i blardy miss school man!!
Post a Comment