Hey guys,
Fish n co sounds good! Set a time and I'll be there, spiritually, that is. :)
Have I mentioned the ducks who live with us at our Student Village? Yes, there are about four or five of 'em, and a whole bunch of duck children. They waddle around like nobody's business and one is free to feed them. Very cute.
We have two lakes around the Village, one of which is only filled when it rains, which is pretty often during winter. The duck family swims in those lakes. Very cute.
Over at the Joondalup campus where I take my psychology minor, they have fully grown kangeroos hopping around as and when the kangeroos wish. Isn't that most amazing? A true integration of man and animals.
A little sidenote here: my uni is broken up into four campuses. I'm at the city campus, Mount Lawley, and Joondalup (mentioned above) is the main campus located about an hour's journey away. Something like Bedok and Dover. :)
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment