Remember the MMR days? The period we will always fondly recall as 'hell'? I think I'm not gonna get away from that for my next four semesters. My assignments are starting to come in, their deadlines, I mean. For some reason, the university does not encourage groupwork as much as SP does. But strangely enough, I kinda prefer things that way. No offense if you happen to be an angmoh.
One's social calender tends to fill up at all the wrong times, don't you think? Last week I was lamenting the lack of activities in Perth and what happens this weekend? Loads of planned trips for meals, shopping, grocery shopping, meetings, etc. The only problem is my psychology assignment due monday morning.
Sigh.
When I was home I could laze an entire day at home and still be contended. In Perth, give me til mid-afternoon and I'm dying to go anywhere. Plus, spring is coming so the weather is still cool without wearing extra layers.
Mum is sending mooncakes over. I hope they get here. :)
When are you guys going to have a gathering? Or have you already had one?
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment