Anyway, I have my grad trip already. Nyeh nyeh.

Think for cutsix to take a holiday, might have to wait till retirement and that is if we start planning now because we're likely to plan for the next 10 years, haha... Nevertheless, I enjoyed Sydney tremendously, just nice stocktake sale was on in Australia so I got to shop a bit, but of course I did some touristy things as well, such as paying $18 just to take the lift up Sydney's tallest building to soak in a 360 degree view of the city skyline. What to do, too much $$, not safe carrying it around.

Ok will see u all soonish!
PS. Am playing around with blogger's new template tools... you guys can feel free to make changes too!

3 comments:
if you feel unsafe carrying too much $$ around, i can help you. i gladly help you!!
-s.y.
me 2nd wad sy said. u can share among us, we will be glad to do so.... haha!
welcome back pw!!
haha.. that's the point mah.. dun let u all see my fats :p
woah so cool... sydney grad trip... yeah, tink we better start to plan for our retirement trip now lah -_-"
Post a Comment