Monday, April 03, 2006

Not Again!

This blog is dead. not again bah! ok, i shall revive it a little.

had dinner with meanest at subway just now. i tell you, meanest remains meanest! i was telling her how stupid subway told me i cannot toast my bread because the oven is off. -_- it's only freaking 8.30pm! know what she suggested? "You should have told them you don't want the sandwich already." Oh my goodness! me, being me, could only give them that "Hurh? What nonsense you talking about!?" But fy has better. Aiyooooo...

I realized that she has changed. Changed for the better. :D Very good, very comforted. I just called her to "kacau" after tired of exchanging sms. hehe. all, pls note her comments:

"Everytime I am the only one who blogs."
"Every post is 'posted by fangying, fangying, fangying."
"Don't want to write already la! So wu liao, as if I am talking to myself."
"I wanted to blog today but seeing that no one else wrote, ahhh forget it!"
"I won't write till another person writes."
"Write already, still 'kena' from you all. Say I write wrongly."

See, fy's angry already la! Contribute! Else she won't pay for your holidays! nyek nyek nyek

Quick all, thank fy for being so generous!

No comments: