Sunday, October 23, 2005

Reliving Childhood.

This is for the benefit of pw.

We celebrated birthday for you, did u sense it? I bet you did! Anyway, we went to Mind's cafe which the food was so-so but the entertainment was "HAHAHA". This cafe has all sorts of games under the sun roof. From the boring monopoly to the mind-taxing the Settlers.

Unexpectedly, we didn't turn into camera whores. So, here's a few that we took. Really a few leh! After we finished dinner, we wanted to play some games. Else, why we come to this cafe for, right? Missy Comatose happily walked to the other side of the place and walked back with.....(drumroll please) Doggie Monopoly!!! *faints* But we played "I'm the Boss" after that. Guess what, as usual, the mastermind fy wins coz she is the most crafty fella! Hmmph!!!! :P :P :P :P

One hour passed but we were having so much fun we decided to stay a while longer, and missy jess (yes, she is the one to take the games all night) took jenga back. haiii so boring the game. I suggested heart attack but the rest said it's too noisy. By 10pm, the noise level was extremely high already lor, and it wasn't by us.

The funny thing is, there's this guy in the cafe, i think he is the mr-know-it-all. he knows EVERY SINGLE game available leh. When we started on "I'm the Boss", he's the one. Then we had "The Settlers" he was also the one. The funny thing is when he was halfway explaining The Settlers, everyone already brain dead. Haha! Think he could see through la. Then he suggested some brainless game. walau some fruity game lor. Like heart attack only.

In the end, we played heart attack. Nyeh Nyeh!! Much to what I wanted. :P

2 comments:

peiwen said...

:)

miss you guys loads...

Anonymous said...

we don't miss you leh....

wahahahahaha

-s.y.