Are we even making (any) efforts at all? I have no idea... I don't see anyone or anything happening. Sighs. HOWEVER, I am still pinning a ray of hope. :)
fy, I understand your busy schedule and preparation on our trip. Don't worry. Just make sure you remember to bring back gifts for us. Hehehe. When are you leaving again? Sorry it keeps slipping off my mind. What time is your filght? Do remember to bring medicine for your cold (as usual!) and enough tissue papers to last for the trip.
I've been busy for the past 2 weeks as well. So many deadlines to complete, I am staying in office till late these days. Even went back to office last Saturday and stayed till 8pm. Super no life, yes. Luckily, I managed to catch up with lee qing over MSN last weekend (in office. haha). Glad to know that we're all still in one piece and surviving. Hee.
I am anxiously waiting for pw to come back and let's all tear down SP (to be more specific: the king's room) again as he's eagerly waiting for our arrival. hahahaha of coz, not forgetting doris & pingster and other too!!
luv you guys all the same,
me.
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
:-)
Tentative date of return is early Jan...
Hope you guys are all still alive and well! Jess still comatose?
early jan uh, means no christmas dinner/ Xchange?? i don't care, you've to get us presents anyway. :P
-s.y.
hahaha... we can have christmas dinner/Xchange in jan if u all want :p
anyway, i will be leaving for china next fri 13 oct, coming back next sun 22 oct.
take care, see u guys soon!
... then can make it DOUBLE? christmas &New Year. :) double presents from pw? :P
o fri 13th. FRIDAY THE 13TH!?!?!?!?! whoa but no worries la, just coincidence. take care yah!
-s.y.
fy, take care alritez. haf a safe trip!
pw, come back soon!!
miss all of u so much ):
lookin forward our next meeting!
Post a Comment