haha.. read sy's blog & saw my name :p dunno wat that means at first, but after reading pw's blog, i tink i noe how to go about doing this:
i've been tagged by sy (is it like this? :p)
Seven random facts about me:
1. I became a Christian 10 years ago.
2. Close friends that i treasure: church frens, cut6, Cf frens
3. I am thinking about singlehood.
4. I hate cockroaches.
5. My favourite number is 7 :p
6. I love Lucy (hehe...)
7. My favourite colour is green (hehehe...)
Seven favourite music at the moment:
1. Kiss Goodbye by 王力宏
2. 痴心绝对 by 李圣杰
3. 会有那么一天 by 林俊杰
4. The joy of the Lord is my strength by 赞美之泉
5. 主我跟你走 by 赞美之泉
6. Here I am to worship by Hillsong
7. Magnificent by Hillsong
Seven things I like most:
1. Family
2. Lucy
3. Close friends
4. Animals
5. Food
6. Taz
7. Green things (excluding green insects and incredible hulk)
Seven things I say most:
1. Lucy
2. Anything loh..
3. Why???
4. I love you (to lucy)
5. Come here, baby (to lucy)
6. You miss me not? (to lucy)
7. You love me not? (to lucy)
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AHHHHHH everything is "to lucy" or "lucy". what are human to you!? *bawls*
my thoughts exactly!!!
what considering singlehood, you're already married to lucy! you should dye lucy green as well.
eww. lucy-green? yucks! :P
Post a Comment