Sunday, August 13, 2006

DMC!

Not that I want to pick on NP graduates but I met this new student over a weekend bbq and our conversation went like this:

Me: So you did poly in singapore?
Her: Yah.
Me: Which poly where you at?
Her: NP.
Me: Ohhh. What were you studying?
Her: Mass comms.

Walau! Don't know how to PR meh? I'm not the friendliest of people but at least I would have answered something like "Yeah, I was doing Mass Comms at NP" and not one word answers like she did! Plus, if I were a new student, the last thing I would do is to appear unfriendly. See... not that I want to pick on NP graduates, but the evidence is there isn't it?

2 comments:

fangying said...

haha... so un-PR? but maybe she knows u are from SP so she has this "enemy" feeling? :p

Anonymous said...

they were MASS COMM students, very journalism based. no PR included.

wahahahha

-s.y.