Hello, everyone. After such a long long hiatus, finally I see new entries on this blog. After I put "this blog is already dead" at the masthead. Sighs! Haha
Anyway, it's nice to see the members alive and kicking again. I don't mind a dinner soon, but has to be cheap as I've somehow blown off this month's budget. I cannot even have a hair cut this month, got to wait for April. :( I wished every month has 28 days. Haha!!
I was sms-ing with yh yesterday when she asked if our trip to PHUKET is confirmed. Eh, I thought we're going Bintan? Aiyoooooooo, can somebody please verify??? At this rate, I don't think we can go.
Let's meet up for dinner. Let's go curry flavour! hahaha (no money liao still wana go expensive places). Maybe let's just stick with hawker centre? ;)
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
please go somewhere cheap for our long overdued graduation trip hor... :)
:P LONG OVERDUED GRADUATION TRIP. that sorta wakes everyone, i hope!! let's go Bintan or phuket?? pw, where did we say we'd go again?
-s.y.
Post a Comment