Friday, February 03, 2006

Some thoughts

Next week's my last week at work. Dunno whether to be estatic or, haha, depressed. Work has been intermittently busy, although the sp intern (our dmc junior) sounds like he's very free. Everyday I watch him leave promptly at 6pm, and many a time I watch him go for smoke breaks. Plus, he doesn't seem to be doing very well for his weekly gradings. Very unfortunate.

Anyway, I'm going to beat fy to this. She's suggested going back to sp to visit occupant in T194something something, you know, the one who sent her that Christmas email lor. Yours truly leaves on the 20th so maybe we can squeeze a half day in before that.

Yes, you guys can send me off on 20th. My parents have taken leave to send me to the airport so if you play nice, they will offer you a lift to work or something. Those two 老人s don't have much to do one lah (don't tell them I called them that).

No comments: