Tuesday, November 01, 2005

An attempt to revive the dead

Hello! Are you guys alive and well? Fangying has, to date, mailed me two letters. Snail mail wor! I didn't even know that such things still existed in this modern day of Internet and Laziness. But it's nice getting old-fashioned letters nonetheless. :)

I cannot wait til I get home for CNY. Now is the time I absolutely want time to fly as fast as possible. A lot of the international students are going home for Christmas, one girl even went home last thursday, and term hasn't even officially ended. For some of us, exams haven't even started. Goodness.

We're looking for a farm job this Christmas! Not bad right? Grape-picking and stuff like that. Will be under the hot summer sun for the most part but don't worry, I'll try to remember to apply sun screen and not come back the colour of chocolate.

Christmas is coming, or have you guys not noticed? Ok it's about two months away but decorations are already starting to be put up in the big city stores. Technically, the weather should start turning cooler but alas, you know Australia.

Looking forward to my vacation home!

With much love,

No comments: