Walau! Spring is late leh!
Remember I mentioned last week that Spring is coming? Turns out we've been taken for a ride! This week we've been plagued by colder-than-cold temperatures and showers almost every single day! WTF!
After grocery shopping yesterday night my housemate commented,
"Horrible weather isn't it! Though they did say that it'd be warmer next week."
"Yeah. But they said that too last week, didn't they?"
"Well, yes. But I remain optimistic!"
Optimism only lasted a couple of days in my case, unfortunately.
But looking at skies today, it seems like what should happen next week wouldn't be too far off, we haven't had any sign of rain today! Let's hope this lasts!
The flu bug has finally struck me. Of course it didn't help that I was snacking on potato chips at 1am last nigh- I mean, this morning. Smith's Crips take the freshest potatoes and cut them thin for a lighter, crispier crunch. Add the finiest seasonings to create the best thin chip anyone's evar tasted. Proudly made from Australian-grown potatoes. Ok enough of the advertising. I suppose the rain helped a lot, since there isn't a point in carrying umbrellas, I have ceased to have any form of last-minute rain gear on hand. Which means I get caught in the rain all the time. But don't worry, mum has packed enough flu medicine to last the century. She seems to have forgotten I'll only be here for two years. :S
Anyhow. Have fun during the dinner guys! Just a quick question, when is it ah?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHAHA! like this post of yours. take good care of your health when u're away, k?
hey, the last question: "challenging" us huh?! think we cannot make it (like last time; some things never change.) is it?! we shall make things happen now!! hhahaah
-s.y.
Post a Comment