Dearest Peiwen,
Have a safe journey. Though it's not a light one. Haha! Gosh, do you need more people to help you with your luggage? Provide me the air-ticket and I assure you top notch service, okay!!!!
Anyway, sorry for not being able to see you off but I think it's better to save all of us the embarassment. I cannot control myself, I know I'll weep like maddie. So you don't want to be embarassed, too right? :)
Now that you're gone, there's no one to share my gossip and meanie mean acts with. That's sad. But hopefully, each of us will turn into better beings. Hahaha!! Just kidding! But one thing is, I'll definitely miss your company.
Now that you're on student pass in Down Under, remember to abide the law and regulations. Else, (like what Norman loves to say to me) they'll deport you back!!
Hope you have great fun and top the entire course. Show the kangaroo (hiak hiak!!) that you're nothing but the BEST even in her own land!!
Remember to keep in touch as often as you can; be it through emails or blogs. Never be out of the sync, all!!
Lastly, all of us shall work hard and hopefully be able to make our words come true- to be our own boss and open our very own CutSix Communications.
Love,
The Mean Cellmate
Monday, July 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heeee, thanks cellmate!
hey cellmate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how's oz????? you finish unpacking already? so fast got internet!! broadband ah? how are you????? update! update!!
-s.y.
Post a Comment